The call for papers below is now open for submissions.
- Submission deadline:
March 15April 15, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (Anywhere on Earth)
- Notifications to authors:
April 15May 10, 2023
- Deadline for submitting final versions:
May 15May 20, 2023, 11:59 p.m. (Anywhere on Earth)
- Workshop day: June 02, 2023
Topics of interestThe topics of interest for the workshop include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Robot failure modelling approaches
- Techniques for robot execution monitoring, avoidance, and recovery
- Approaches for preventing and handling failure propagation, particularly in mobile manipulation
- Approaches for robot fault diagnosis
- Causal learning for failure understanding
- Failure-aware learning
- Failure explainability
- Failure management in human-robot collaboration
- Datasets that include execution and/or interaction failures
- Robot verification and/or testing approaches that consider failure scenarios
Submission guidelinesSubmissions to the workshop can be up to 4 pages long using the IEEE conference template. Submissions describing work in progress that authors would like to discuss with the workshop participants are particularly encouraged and welcome. The workshop does not have official proceedings, but the submitted papers will be posted on the workshop website if the authors agree.
Paper submissions should be made via EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=robotfailuresicra2023. Please note that submissions via other means, such as email, will not be accepted.
Each submitted paper will receive at least two reviews, based on which an acceptance decision will be made.
Accepted papers will be presented in the form of spotlight presentations and during a poster session that will follow the spotlights.